Getting your Private Pleasure Craft Driving License (PPCDL) is the 1st step in your boating journey. PPCDL is needed for you to legally drive a boat up to 24m in length in Singapore. Over 3000 students have been trained by us since 2017 and we have currently the highest pass rate in Singapore due to the following:
Please click onto the following link to sign up : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfpHBFmRAmpEEUSGFE1LQw1_cSzPjMT5DIfS7S1l3qLBA5zLQ/viewform or click onto 'Sign up Here' button below.
You will receive payment instructions within 24 hours of filling up the form. Your enrollment will be confirmed once the payment is validated. A minimum of 10 signups is required in order for the class to commence. Prices are:
$340 for Non-RSYC Members
$300 for Full time Students
$280 for RSYC Members
Note that we have 2 modes of course delivery:
Classroom - 4 hours of online learning + 14 hours of classroom lessons + 7 hours of practical lessons
Virtual Classroom- 4 hours of online learning + 14 hours of learning via video conference + 7 hours of practical lessons
The theory session of the course will be held on the below selected two days on a weekend; after which, the practical session will be arranged on one day the following weekend/day and after. An email on the practical session schedule will be sent out to trainees after they have completed the theory session. They can reply to the email on their preferred practical slot.
Please email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues.
Some of the faces and names will stand out as they have been referenced by our students on our facebook review page. You are not going to find a more dedicated team of trainers than the ones we have at TBSA. They have 2 objectives in mind when they go into training mode:
1. Ensure you pass your theory or practical tests so you get your license the 1st time round
2. Inculcate the seamanship in you to make you a better and more conscientious boater
Join us for the course and you'll understand how an instructor team can make a difference in your boating journey.
By signing up for the course you are agreeing to the following:
1) I am/my child is physically fit.
2) Enrolling myself/my child for and participating in Sea Sports Activities Course at RSYC, I will not hold RSYC, TBSA, its members, officers, employees, contractors and partners liable for any accident, loss, damage, injury suffered by my child or myself during the duration of this course, whether such accident, loss, damage or injury shall occur ashore or afloat.
3) I confirm that myself/my child is participating in this course solely at his/her/my own risk and indemnify RSYC, TBSA, it’s members, officers, employees, subcontractors and partners in respect of any claim arising out of this course.
4) I understand that registration will only be confirmed by making full payment fee(s) for the above mentioned course.
5) My registration will be forfeited (with or without prior notice), if full payment is not made 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
6) My payment will be forfeited for no-show or if changes to the course dates are requested by me 5 or less working days from the date of the course.
7) My enrollment may be rescheduled if the minimum number of students for the class is not met.